Access thousands of accurate, up-to-date safety data sheets and lists for pure chemical substances
The Pure Substance Database contains authored Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) and Summary Sheets for more than 22,000 pure chemical substances. The SDSs are gathered from a library of over 200 resources of chemical health and safety data, and the Database is updated quarterly by UL’s expert research analysts.
Compliant, reliable, and cost effective SDSs
- Instant access to up-to-date, complete and accurate SDSs
- Multiple languages for international operations
- International solution for standardized SDSs
- Continuous support from qualified, professional EH&S experts
- Available in multiple languages
How can we help you?
Contact us to schedule a demo of the Pure Substance Database, or to simply learn more about how we can help you easily navigate global regulatory requirements and pursue accurate chemical compliance.