Safeware Quasar is pleased to announce the key topics to be covered at SafeCom 2015 to help you stay ahead of the latest regulations.
This year SafeCom turns its attention to new areas of chemical regulatory compliance which will be under the spotlight heading towards 2016 and beyond.
- CLP Article 24 – How to protect your Confidential Business Information
- CLP Article 45 – Implementing a Harmonised Poison Information Service
- Harmonised Poison Information Service: Practicalities, an industry view. What, when and who do I notify?
- New revisions to CLP introduced by the latest ATP’s
- Changes to UN GHS (5th and 6th Revisions)
- Biocidal Product Regulations update
- Review of ADR 2015, IMDG 2014, IATA 2015
For other Safeware Quasar and industry relevant information visit our news page.