What are VOCs?
VOCs are chemicals that are organic and vaporize at normal temperatures and pressure. They are the leading cause of smog and ground-level air pollution.
We gathered some highlights in the slideshow below.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What are common sources of VOC emission?
- What is an architectural coating?
- What are automobile refinish coatings?
- Which consumer products result in the release of VOC?
- State level regulations
- What is RACT?
- Recent regulatory changes
How UL can help you with regulatory compliance
UL’s regulatory experts can advise you on requirements, identify gaps, review and update necessary SDSs and labels, or train your staff to make those assessments.