UL Regulatory Specialist Dr. Charlotte Blackburn will be talking about the “Relationship between the Detergents Regulation and CLP” at Cleaning Products Europe in Amsterdam on 11th March 2019.
The European Union Classification, Labeling and Packaging (CLP) Regulation has been around since 2008 and the Detergents Regulation since 2004. Household detergent products have had to comply with both sets of requirements, but there are still compliance challenges. This presentation will present a high level overview of each Regulation and explore potential areas of concern.
With CLP dictating the classification and labelling of all chemical products in the EU, this talk will offer insight into the most recent updates to the CLP regulation, as well as what can be expected in the coming months, and how those amendments will impact the cleaning products industry.
Attendees will learn:
- Overview of the European Union Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) regulation
- Compliance challenges
- Highlighting potential areas of concern
- Conference: Cleaning Products Europe 2019
- Topic: “Relationship Between the Detergents Regulation & CLP”
- Date: 11th March 2019
- Time: 3.20pm
- Location: Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The full agenda for Cleaning Products Europe 2019 can be found here.