Regulatory compliance is complex.
It requires a deep knowledge of a country’s regulations, combined with expert analysis and accurate interpretation.
You want to avoid costly delays in getting your products to market, and stay well away from the financial and legal costs of non-compliance.
But with an array of increasingly complex compliance challenges, who can you turn to for help in ensuring that your products are safe, compliant and sustainable?
UL can help.
With a global network of regulatory specialists, expertly curated software tools, and an unprecedented portfolio of data resources, UL are here help you stay one step ahead of global regulations.
Our team of world-class Regulatory Experts provide regulatory support services to assist with:
- Product development and product launch
- Verifying and maintaining product compliance
- Staff training on global regulations and best practices
- Regulatory data and information
- Specific industry issues
- Hazard communication & risk assessment
- Product or component registration/notification (such as REACH and TSCA)
- Site audit and process review
- Developing appropriate processes to support your company’s growth
Comprehensive global support, whatever your needs
Regardless of the size of your company, UL has the experienced staff, regulatory and scientific expertise, and automated systems to efficiently provide regulatory auditing, advisory services and outsourcing options to help you achieve chemical regulatory compliance.
- More than 50 regulatory experts worldwide
- Serving customers in six continents
- Multi-lingual support in more than 30 languages
- Single assignment and ongoing consultation available
Know who to trust.
UL has helped thousands of companies prepare their products to sell in their target regions, and stay one step ahead of the complex and ever-evolving regulatory landscape. Our experts have spent decades monitoring and working with regulations around the world, and can advise you on legal requirements, identify gaps, review and update necessary SDSs and labels, and even train your staff to make those assessments themselves.
As an established world leader in supplying comprehensive regulatory advisory services for companies of all sizes, you know who to trust.