UL provides a series of training programs designed to help understand the diverse set of regulatory requirements and how to confront them. These courses are designed and taught by our expert staff that work with these same regulatory requirements every day. Course content can be customized to meet specific company need.
Courses are primarily based at our Pittsburgh, PA facility, as well as a few other locations around the U.S. and EU. Some of our courses are online, as are an evolving list of webinars. Any of our courses can be also be scheduled privately for your company.
Please visit our course calendar to see our schedule forecast. We also host a variety of other training courses that are not listed on our calendar.
- Full day courses run from 8:30 am – 4:30pm. Half day courses run from 8:30 am – noon.
- You will receive a welcome pack, including hotel recommendations and directions.
- All slides, handouts and manuals are included in the course price.
- Lunch during full day courses is included.
- All travel expenses are not included in the course price.
- Payment is due in advance of the scheduled course date.
- If you have questions about an existing course registration or are experiencing a travel delay, please call 1-412-847-2000.
Fourteen days prior to start of course – full refund. Seven days prior to start of course – 50% refund. Less than seven days prior to start of course – no refund.
UL reserves the right to reschedule training up to two weeks prior to the scheduled course start date.
- Asia-Pacific SDS and Labelling Essentials [ Online ]
- China Chemical Control Regulations [ Online ]
- Japanese Chemical Control Regulations (CSCL) and GHS Requirements [ Online ]
Europe and United Kingdom
- ADR Transport of Dangerous Goods Awareness Training [ Classroom ]
- Authoring Safety Data Sheets According to REACH Annex II [ Classroom]
- BPR & Treated Articles [ Online ]
- CBI in EU SDSs [ Online ]
- EU Chemical Regulatory Compliance in a Nutshell [ Classroom ]
- European SDS & Labelling [ Classroom ]
- REACH Essentials [Online ]
- REACH for Articles [ Online ]
- REACH Practical Implementation [ Classroom ]
- California Proposition 65 [ Online ]
- Canadian Hazard Communication [ Classroom, Online ]
- Consumer Product Labeling [Online ]
- DOT Training and Global Variances [ Classroom ]
- FIFRA U.S. Pesticide Regulation [ Online ]
- PMRA Canadian Pesticide Regulation [ Classroom ]
- Suppliers, Marketers & Distributors: What You Need To Know About U.S. Pesticides [ Online ]
- TSCA Training Essentials [ Classroom ]
- U.S. Hazard Communication Essentials [ Classroom ]