Partner with UL's expert regulatory specialists to ensure your company is compliant
Our Advisory Services team helps you review and update your written Hazard Communication program to ensure compliance. Feel confident that your program meets all necessary standards, and avoid citation for an incomplete program.
Your Hazard Communication program is the blueprint for compliance
The optimal HazCom compliance process should identify items such as:
- Who is responsible within your organization for implementation of different aspects of the Hazard Communication requirements
- How the requirements for labels, SDS and training are being met
- Type of in-plant labeling system used
- How the hazards of non-routine tasks are addressed
- How Hazard Communication is handled in a multi-employer workplace
- List of substances that OSHA considers hazardous when they are known to be present in the workplace
How can we help you?
Speak with one of our experts about our Hazard Communication Advisory Services, or to simply learn more about how we can help you easily navigate global regulatory requirements and pursue accurate chemical compliance.