Manage your chemical documents with My-SDS
My-SDS is a chemical document management solution designed to meet the legal requirements for the provision of chemical hazard information for consumers and manage the distribution of safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS) to end users.
Available as a SaaS application, My-SDS offers a secure platform to host and distribute a range of chemical hazard documentation including label information, Safety Data Sheets (SDS or MSDS), Detergent Ingredient Sheets, Exposure Scenarios.
Whether you are a chemical end user, chemical supplier or chemical retailer, My-SDS is the chemical document management solution to help your organisation.
- Complete management of inbound/outbound safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS), Detergent Ingredient Sheets and label information
- Full control and management of safety data sheet (SDS or MSDS) distribution to customers with the optional SDS SmartShare module
- Online access to chemical regulatory documentation for internal users and/or customers in a secure environment
- Easily integrates with retailer’s e-commerce solutions to provide chemical hazard information
- Companies operating over multiple sites can gain access to chemical safety information
- The automated alert service keeps users up to date with any significant changes with SDS SmartShare
- Option to automatically provide data sheets to the NPIS (National Poisons Information Service) free of charge
- Optional subscription to automatically provide safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS) to emergency response organisations
Users of chemical products
My-SDS can be used to manage and store inbound and outbound regulatory chemical documentation including safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS), Detergent Ingredient Sheets, label information and Exposure Scenarios. As well as current documents, My-SDS can store and archive copies for full traceability.
The ‘grouping’ feature enables users to segregate chemical products and track usage according to the division or sites where the materials are used. The SaaS nature of My-SDS means that chemical regulatory documents are available online around the clock for emergency response purposes.
Suppliers of chemical products
Using My-SDS, chemical manufacturers and chemical distributors are able to manage and store safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS) and associated regulatory documentation for chemical products supplied.
The (optional) distribution module, SDSSmartShare, offers additional functionality to help companies automate the distribution of safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS) and other regulatory documentation to their respective customers, enabling chemical suppliers to meet their legal obligations quickly and efficiently with low costs.
Customers can also be notified and re-issued safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS) retrospectively if there are significant changes to the original documentation supplied. Outputs include support for email and print with the functionality to create custom email messages and covering letters. Order history reporting provides full traceability of customers, products ordered, documentation and versions issued. SDSSmartShare can also be linked to download information from sales order processing systems to fully automate the distribution of safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS) to end users.
Retailers of chemical products
My-SDS has been designed to integrate with existing e-commerce systems to supply customers with chemical hazard information at the ‘point of sale’. Chemical safety documents are also available to the National Poisons Information Service (NPIS) and other emergency response organisations around the clock. Many leading retailers have already chosen My-SDS as a platform to host safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS) and the system currently has almost two million safety data sheets (SDS or MSDS) uploads.
Learn how My-SDS can help you manage your chemical documents.