Join us on December 9 as ChemADVISOR and CIS Center review the regulatory environment in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). The discussion will describe the region’s approach to chemical control and hazard communication, and will include examples documents and country specific scenarios. The Webinar is free to attend, but you do need to register!
We will be hosting three sessions:
Contact ChemADVISOR today for more information: email@example.com or +1 412-847-2000.
ChemADVISOR, Inc. is the indispensable source of Environmental, Health, Safety and Transportation information. We specialize in providing global chemical consulting services, regulatory products and expert training to meet our customer’s compliance needs.
- Consulting: ChemADVISOR provides SDS/label preparation or review of existing MSDS/label for compliance with pertinent regulations. Additionally, ChemADVISOR conducts hazard evaluations, performs gap analysis, as well as provides due diligence activity. ChemADVISOR can also provide global chemical and product registration support.
- Training: Topics pertain to regulatory compliance and include courses on topics such as GHS, International Hazard Communication, Regional and Country Specific Regulations, SDS Authoring, Hazardous Materials Transportation Regulations and REACH.
- Database: ChemADVISOR maintains the LOLI (List of Lists) regulatory database. The LOLI Database that contains over 5000 regulatory lists from around the world, useful for SDS preparation and other regulatory compliance needs. Data sources include inventories, physical properties and toxicity data as well as data necessary for international environmental, health and safety compliance. Data delivery is available in a variety of methods from weekly downloading to online access to quarterly delivery of a CD.
About CIS Center
CIS Center was founded as a non-profit organization which consolidates government and commercial structures with the best experts in the field of regulation and safe handling of chemicals. The mission of CIS Center is to provide professional consultancy assistance for enterprises and regulators concerning chemicals safety across the supply chain and throughout the whole product lifecycle in order to reduce trade barriers. CIS Center’s team includes experts on standardization, classification and labelling of substances and mixture, expert chemists and REACH and GLP consultants which can help your company find individual solutions.
CIS Center objectives:
- Assistance for supply chain participants in the CIS countries and other countries in the field of chemical product safety including support for the chemicals identification process, classification, labelling, SDS and Russian Safety Passport (RSP) creation, authoring and registration of RSP and other activities.
- Advisory services for the European Union and CIS legislation compliance.
- Technical support for chemical importers.
CIS Center also offers companies individual and corporate training sessions and workshops on chemical product safety, preparation of test facilities to comply with GLP Principles, harmonization of regulatory and technical documents and fulfilling its regulatory requirements.
For more information on CIS Center please visit: